Saturday 14 August 2010

POSER + PARTY DELAYED


Okay, someone is really playing with my NERVES. And I'm trying to follow my mantra "Calm down!" but I'm kinda pissed of. A POSER now???? I'm so done with this! mmci, I'm not giving you another 15 minutes of fame, that's all I'm saying. Take this as a WARNING.

I'm really not in the mood of a war because my best friend is going through some hard times so I have to be there for her. That's the reason the grand oppening party of NO STRESS will be post-poned. I have everything ready, but I'm sure you understand me. You would do the same thing if you were me, right? So, brownies night for me, which I hope will make me forget about this whole...WHATEVER.

Lady Gossip
xx.

2 comments:

Olivia- 2peicesofcandy1 said...

You have a right to be pissed! ):
Love you!
Nikki

JessicaVianaზ' said...

Calm down..