Sunday 8 August 2010

I JUST SAW THE MOST EXTRAORDINARY DRESS!

Nope. It wasn't like the first time I saw Moni Moni Bag and I felt the urge to have it. It's a tons times better.

In her goodbye post on SMW Mary shared the spoiler or SFW. The model is Nicole(coconut_nicole) of course. But what is she wearing???? One of Mary's creations from her line, Seventy One.


I'm deeply in love with this dress! I mean, take a look at the perfect mixture or prints and texture. And even the detail of the creme fishnet. Oh...and the shoes!!!Not to mention the high quality of the graphics, as Mary always does.


I feel this is only the beggining of something AMAIZING and I really hope Stardoll won't be lazy and release some of SFW creations!!!!

Didn't your excitement grow? I can't find mine. It's probably somewhere in space.

Lady Gossip

xx.

No comments: