Thursday 8 July 2010

Vasia: taking a break



I was, as always, visiting Vasia to see what fashionable oufitt she came up with when something got my attention. Her guestbook was closed so, naturally, I went to see her guestbook feed:

TAKING S SHORT BREAK FROM STARDOLL! I MAY HAVE CLYCLOTHYMIA, MY MIND IS FACKED UP. SORRY...BYE...
Well, if you guys knew from the beggining what that means, that's excelent but I didn't so I googled it:
Cyclothymia is mood disorder that causes mild hypomanic and depressives episodes. Specifically, this disorder is a milder form of bipolar II disorder consisting of recurrent mood disturbances between hypomania and dysthymic mood.
I can't figure out if this diasease is the problem or Stardoll because even I got a long break from Stardoll when I couldn't handle it anymore.

But does that mean she won't be atteding at French Flamingo opening party?I really hope the best for Vasia and I wish her to take all the time to clear her mind and relax.

LadyGossip

xx.

No comments: