Thursday 24 February 2011

HAUS OF GOSSIP EXCLUSIVE: ARE YOU READY FOR STILETTO?


The last post was suposed to be my last blog entry ever and I really loved the comments and the positive feedback! Thank you! However, I was more than honored when Chloe(toxxic.angel) asked me if we would like ot have an EXCLUSIVE SPOILER of the upcoming Stiletto issue, here at Haus Of Gossip.

I'm also so excited to hear that Stiletto Magazine is back and it's preparing big things! When I look at the beautiful graphic that Eliza (wooldoor) and Chloe made I see EVERYTHING! The pose is bold and expresive, I can guess that the comeback issue will make a statement, will amaze by it's creativity, fashion, vivacious style and let's hope...makeup tips from the editor in chief herself!

We all know Chloe and Perez recently openned Toxxic Perez Beauty, which is a total hit, at least from my point of view because if there is something I ask adivice from my best friends on here, that would be makeup! Some people (like me) are just not good at it. Once when I was asked if I'd like to hire a nanny when I grew up I just replied : "A makeup artist would be just fine! Forget about the nanny"


I say "Stiletto" and the first picture that I think of is that beautiful cover with Lily Rose, from the summer issue, but I beleive that's about to change, as I'm admiring the spoiler right now... What about you?

No comments: